- Jason Sipe on Customer requests: draw a dragon and brave knight on the box.
- Stephen on Garlic Festival Memories with Garlic and Bat Jewelry by Carrie Adell
- suzi howe on The Circle of Life Tree Pendant
- Betty Hanawa on Introducing the Marty Magic Throne Dragon Ear Wrap
- Kevin Brown on A Toast to Original Moe
Monthly Archives: October 2011
We met tonight with V. for the second fitting of her metal corset cover; soon to be created in solid sterling silver and embellished with golden dragons, flames and jewels. The initial stage of the production is in the talented … Continue reading
This elaborate tiara comission is nearing completion. After months of sculpting the wax, sweating over the price of precious metal, and agonizing over the logistics of casting such a complex project, magic has happened. All that remains to be completed … Continue reading
Why, with all the media coverage, is no one is reporting this? I rather miss the vintage movies of giant sea monsters attacking New York.
I’ve just returned from the Maryland Renaissance Faire. A good time was had by all and good times will continue weekends through October 22-23! Both the participants and Faire attendees dress for the occassion, celebrating the season. Wonderful crafts abound … Continue reading