I recently carved an powerful “Wave Ring” in green wax. This design concept has been in my heart and mind for some time and will soon be available in sterling silver. My quandary is what to name this new piece? Initially, I thought to name it Tsunami, but with the recent tragic events, that name might not be ideal. I could name this ring “The Big Wave” in harmony with the Japanese motif of the wave, but I was born and raised in California and live in Santa Cruz which is famous for its waves. One of the most legendary surf spots locally is called Mavericks, famous for its huge swells. What do you think of the name Mavericks?
- Jason Sipe on Customer requests: draw a dragon and brave knight on the box.
- Stephen on Garlic Festival Memories with Garlic and Bat Jewelry by Carrie Adell
- suzi howe on The Circle of Life Tree Pendant
- Betty Hanawa on Introducing the Marty Magic Throne Dragon Ear Wrap
- Kevin Brown on A Toast to Original Moe