This weekend, Art and I attended the 2012 Bay Area Maker Fair in San Mateo. It’s a diverse and awe inspiring venue. Whether you are into geeky robotics, Steampunk, or looking for a mini Burning Man experience; the Maker Fair has something for everyone.
- Jason Sipe on Customer requests: draw a dragon and brave knight on the box.
- Stephen on Garlic Festival Memories with Garlic and Bat Jewelry by Carrie Adell
- suzi howe on The Circle of Life Tree Pendant
- Betty Hanawa on Introducing the Marty Magic Throne Dragon Ear Wrap
- Kevin Brown on A Toast to Original Moe