- suzi howe on Celebrating My Remarkable Mother on Mother’s Day and Every Day
- Jason Sipe on Customer requests: draw a dragon and brave knight on the box.
- Stephen on Garlic Festival Memories with Garlic and Bat Jewelry by Carrie Adell
- suzi howe on The Circle of Life Tree Pendant
- Betty Hanawa on Introducing the Marty Magic Throne Dragon Ear Wrap
Category Archives: Nature
Invite this whimsical Gold Fish Charm to swim in your bowl! ( More drum rolls for my talented daughter.) This photo is of Alisha’s original carving in a green and pink wax. The charm is 3/4″ long and 1/2″ high … Continue reading
This Rainforest Python Snake Pendant is my newest snake design. This is a photo of my original green wax carving. It hangs downward wrapping gracefully along the sterling silver chain. It’s pictured beside my popular Vine Snake Pendant to give … Continue reading
Why, with all the media coverage, is no one is reporting this? I rather miss the vintage movies of giant sea monsters attacking New York.